Today we’re going to talk about thermogenic fat burners for women – weight loss products that are advertised as being specifically designed to help you ladies with your diet and weight loss plans.
Well, guess what?
Most of the time, this whole “designed specifically for a women’s body” is nothing more than marketing nonsense.
In fact, most of the time – not all of the time, but most of the time – thermogenic fat burners for women are a complete scam, and in just a few seconds I am going to give you 4 reasons why.
I’ll also give you some practical advice for experimenting with a fat burner, should you wish to do so.
You’re not going to want to miss this one, stick around and I’ll see you in about 10 seconds…
Alright, welcome back… so let’s talk about thermogenic fat burners for women.
Before the break I said most of these products were a complete scam.
4 Reasons Thermogenic Fat Burners for Women are Usually a Cash Grab
1: They’re almost always over-priced in comparison to “unisex” products.
Because these are “gender specific” products, they command a premium price.
This is just simple marketing positioning.
So you pay more.
Which might be OK if you were getting more for your money, but as you’ll find out here in a minute, you’re not.
2: They’re almost always under-dosed in comparison to “unisex” products.
What do I mean by that?
I mean they contain less active ingredients – a smaller dosage, if you will.
The weasel wording used by the manufacturers to justify this smaller dosage often includes the word “gentler”. Because you’re a woman you need a “gentler” formula. Horse feathers – like you can’t handle a regular formula.
If I were a woman, I would find this insulting.
3: They’re not significantly different than unisex thermogenic fat burners.
While men and women may store fat differently – the way men and women lose weight isn’t actually any different.
So the premise that a gender specific product is going to be more useful for helping you attain your weight loss goals is nonsense.
There are no weight loss ingredients that have been demonstrated to be more effective in women then for men, for example.
Or vice versa.
4. Gender specific ingredients – if they included at all – are almost always under-dosed.
Yes, sometimes you will find a couple of gender-specific ingredients in some women’s products.
Common ingredients include phytoestrogens from soy, black cohosh and dandelion root extract – these are ingredients that when dosed properly may help you with those monthly issues that us guys don’t have to deal with – like water retention, bloating and so on.
Unfortunately, 99 times out of 100 these are included in dosages way too low to offer any effect and really don’t do anything other than make the product appear more impressive than it actually is – giving you impression that you’re getting more value for your money, and help justify – falsely – the higher cost
This is called label dressing.
And it’s a common practice in the supplement industry.
OK, now that you know the 4 reasons why these products are usually – not always – but usually – a cash grab, what do you do if you really want to try a fat burner?
At the beginning of this video I promised to provide you with some simple, practical advice and here it is…
Practical Advice for Experimentation
Just experiment with any of the better formulated “regular” products – and please visit UltimateFatBurner.com for help making a decision if you need it.
If you find a “regular” product to be too strong, you can always cut back the dosage a bit – just take fewer pills.
Still want to try a Women’s Product? Try Curvelle.
If you still want to experiment with thermogenic fat burners for women, my #1 recommendation is Isatori’s Curvelle.
For the sake of this video I’ve experimented with this product and I have to say I quite like it.
5 reasons why like Curvelle…
- It’s backed by an honest to goodness satisfaction or your money back guarantee if ordered direct. No tricks, no gotchas.
- Simple formula that’s great for cravings, largely because of the cinnamon extract it contains, plus it contains other proven ingredients like green tea and caffeine.
- No jitters or crashing. Curvelle is really smooth. It uses timed release caffeine in its formula. Instead of getting a ton of caffeine dumped into your system all at once, it trickles out slowly over time, so you get a subtle boost, but no jitters or crash.
- Positive feedback. Based on the comments on UltimateFatBurner.com (and I’ll provide a link below) this product is well-liked by the majority of women who try it. While feedback is anecdotal and on its own doesn’t mean much, when you start to see a consistent pattern, then it’s not a stretch to assume that most users are happy and the product is helping.
- Price. As I indicated at the beginning of this video, many lady-specific products command a higher price… for no other reason that the manufacturers and retailers can get away with it. Curvelle is fairly priced, with a bottle clocking in just under $30.
Alright, those are the 5 reasons why I like this product.
If you’d like to read our full review of Curvelle, here’s a link where you can check it out.
If you’d like to review the customer feedback we’ve received over the years, please click here!
If you’re interested in trying the product for yourself, here’s the link to purchase direct.
You have to purchase direct to take advantage of the money back guarantee.
A Word of Warning!
Like many weight loss supplements, Curvelle may help with cravings, give you a boost and help elevate your metabolism a bit, but it’s not a miracle worker.
This is no 10 lb in 10 days miracle product.
No such product exists.
Your success is still going to depend largely on calorie consumption.
Alright, good luck with your weight loss efforts, hope that helps!
If you have used a women’s fat burner and want to leave feedback or comments or share your experience with our viewers please do so by leaving a comment below.
I’d also love it if you subscribed to this channel, it would really help me out – and of course, we have all sorts of other videos to watch on our YouTube channel.
Thanks for watching and I hope to see you again really soon!