Michael Hill’s Fat Burning Recipes (High Protein, Low To Moderate Carb Meal, Shakes & Dessert Recipes)
Fat Burning Recipes, the publication by Michael Hill, is a slick package comprised of three volumes (2 of which are bonus volumes)…
Fat Burning Recipes Revealed: This is the core volume, providing the bulk of the recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts.
There’s a nice blend and variety of recipes here (you’ll find nearly 80 of them) including sandwiches, wraps, salads, soups and salads in addition to breakfast and dinner fare. Some of the offerings include…
- Amazing Breakfast Burritos
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Eye Of Round Steaks
- Pork Tenderloin with Bourbon Glaze
- Lemon-Parmesan Green Beans with Peppers
- Chicken Pasta with Tomato-Curry Sauce
- Luscious Southwest Fajitas
- Chunky Chicken Salad Supreme
- Cantaloupe-Berry Delight
- Power-Packed Tapioca Pudding
The ratio of carbs to protein varies greatly in these recipes — there’s plenty here for low carb fans, but there’s lots of 40-30-30 “balanced” meal ratios as well. Desserts, not surprisingly, tend to be more heavily carb-based, and I’d only recommend these as an occasional treat.
Each recipe comes with a complete break down that includes……
- Preparation time
- Number of servings the recipe will make
- An ingredients list
- Instructions for preparation
- Nutritional information per serving (nice touch!)
This is a handy, practical feature that really provides a nice “value added” touch to this volume.
Two bonus volumes accompany this publication as well…
1. Awesome protein shakes: Includes 10 creamy fruit shakes, 10 fudge and chocolate shakes, and 5 desserts. I’ve tried some of these and they’re delicious. You will of course, need a protein powder of sort for most of these recipes (and some, but not the majority of the recipes in the first volume). A wonderful volume for those of you shake and smoothie fans who want to liven things up a bit.
2. 28-day meal plan: Basically, a full meal plan including many of the meals outlined in the first volume described above. For those of you who need things planned out, this handy addition rounds this package nicely.
It’s important to note that Fat Burning Recipes is not a diet — you’ll get a ton of great recipes, meals, shakes, and dessert ideas, but you’re not getting an eating/diet plan or exercise regimen.
Fat Burning Recipes is a helpful addition to the “virtual bookshelves” of Zone/Atkins/South Beach diet followers, or any diet that moderates carb intake to ensure proper balance of blood sugar levels, and the reduction of insulin secretion. As I’ve said, however, desserts tend to be a bit carb-heavy, and are really only appropriate for cheat days.
Fat Burning Recipes is a professionally formatted, attractive publication, that’s a quick and easy read. It comes with a full 60-day money back guarantee that is honored by ClickBank, the trusted leaders in online fulfillment.
Well worth the purchase price, if you’re looking for fat burning recipes. Click here to purchase Fat Burning Recipes now!