Review: Tom Venuto’s Burn The Fat Inner Circle (The Internet’s Premier Fat Loss Support Community!)
Phew! I’ve just finished reviewing Tom Venuto’s Burn The Fat Inner Circle, and let me tell you…
The sheer vastness (not mention the quality) of the material presented there is awe inspiring.
But I’m getting ahead of myself. Sorry about that. Let me back up a little…
If you haven’t heard of him, Tom Venuto is a well known “weight loss guru” — and a darn good one at that. He’s the author of “Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle” which just happens to be one of my favorite diets of all time. (I reviewed Burn The Fat some time ago. If you’re in the market for a diet, one that really works, I highly recommend you read the review here!).
Anyhow, the Burn The Fat Inner Circle is a membership site. Yeah, yeah, I know… why would you want to pay to join a membership site when there is so much “free” stuff on the Net? That’s a good question, but in this case, and in the case of a few select services, it does make sense.
- Your time is worth something. Sure, there’s a lot of free stuff on the Net, but let’s face it, a lot of it is pure crap. The vast majority of the stuff that isn’tcrap is slanted one way or another to sell you something. So it takes time to find the “good stuff.”
- Credible information is worth its weight in gold. As I just said, a lot of the information on the Net is total crap. Having a solid, credible resource to turn to for all your weight loss, fitness and dieting information is critical. You don’t have to question whether you are getting cutting edge material from a qualified professional… because you are.
- Interaction is good.Sharing in a community of like-minded, qualified individuals can be a real motivating factor. Tom’s Burn The Fat Inner Circle contains a member’s forum — with thousands of members. These folks aren’t there to plug their MLM weight loss products or link to bogus products for an affiliate commission (like you see in many of the low-quality un moderated forums). They are, to a wo/man serious about losing weight and getting fit.And best of all, topics are moderated by professionals with impressive credentials.
To summarize… joining a membership program can make very good sense… provided it’s the right program — and I assure you, this one is.
OK, before I tell you what you’ll find behind the closed doors of the Burn The Fat Inner Circle, let me answer one last and very obvious question…
Do I need to be on Tom’s Burn The Fat diet in order to join this membership program?
The answer is a resounding “no.” There is a ton of great material in this site that will be of benefit to anyone — no matter what diet you are currently on. To be fair though… it appears (by viewing posts in the forums) that many members are either on the diet or are familiar with it. So you’ll fit into this community better if you’re at least familiar with the diet (once again, I highly recommend you read the review here!).
So what will you find in Tom’s Burn The Fat Inner Circle?
Hmm… were to start?
Well, it’s all there really. For many people I’m sure, the biggest benefit is going to be the forums. They’re very vibrant and exciting — filled with people from all walks of life, all motivated by the same thing.
And of course, there’s a ton of info there as well…
- a nutrient database
- an extensive array of articles
- downloads — including ebooks, spreadsheets, MP3 audio files and more!
- tools and calculators
- a photo gallery, where members can share their “before” and “after” photos.
- recipes — check out “yam cakes” and “tuna burgers”
- calorie and nutrient data
- success stories — check these out if you’re in need of a little inspiration!
… and much, much more. Tom claims his program is the Internet’s Premier Fat Loss Support Community, and having checked it all out, I’d have to say I agree.
Tom Venuto is a credible, qualified professional who knows his stuff. More than that perhaps, is the fact that he has a genuine concern for the people his is helping. This is no shyster looking to make a quick buck from individuals struggling to lose some weight. His “Inner Circle” is a premier quality resource — well worth the money, and a benefit to anyone, anywhere, of any age who is trying to lose weight. I highly recommend it